About me

Saturday, May 6, 2017

My 8th grade year has really gone by so fast. I know when you are an 8th grader you can't wait till you graduate and leave your middle school but since the school year is coming to an end I am really going to miss everything about Golf. I know I had some bad times at my school but I also had many amazing memories that was spent with my classmates. Coming to Golf I was scared. I was nervous about my locker and about the older kids. Later it all turned out to be okay because now we were older. 6th grade came  and even though the girls here went through lots of drama we all still had great times, for example when we had our end of the year picnic and played soccer with some college kids at National Park. Then it was 7th grade and  we were all nervous about the constitution test but then again we were all excited to go on our Springfield and Camp McLean field trip. My classmates and I made lots of memories on those field trips that we will never forget. Then in a blink of an eye it was 8th grade our final year at Golf Middle School. Spending four years with my classmates we all have changed in many ways. We changed our friend groups we ourselves now look and act different. But it's all in a good way. We all are mature and ready for high school. Even though we had our ups and downs in 8th grade, we had some good ones too! We are all getting excited to go to Camp McLean, but are freaking out for finals. I have to say I am pretty nervous about that but I am sure we will all do fine. Soon we will be walking across the stage to get our diploma and throw our caps in the air saying " YASS finally we did it"!! I will never forget the experience I had at Golf Middle School and will never forget about the class of 2017. We had made lots of memories at Golf and now ready to make more in our future. I wish all my classmates luck in high school and hope their future is bright.

1 comment:

  1. What a great post, Natasha! This sounds like it could be part of a fabulous graduation speech. :)

    ReplyDelete