About me

Sunday, May 14, 2017

A graduation is when you exceed a certain number of years in school, and then they get tired of you and kick you out. Although I was just joking, Golf made my four years amazing and making me walk out of here today as a strong, smart, and helpful student prepared to take on high school.  Throughout my years in district 67 I have learned and experienced a lot. I came into this district as a kindergartener. I thought I was going to have trouble making friends, but thanks to all my amazing classmates, making friends was the easiest task on my first day of school. I still remembered all the fun memories my classmates and I had during our old school years. From performing at talent shows in first grade, to learning and seeing toads in second. 3rd grade year I learned how my body worked and was wowed about how much it did.  I remember taking the states and capitals test my 4th grade year. I was raddled up, but as I took it I remembered all the weeks of preparation, Mrs. Mylinksi, had given me and my class, so I knew I was going to leave school that day with a good score. 5th grade was a surprise because now my classmates and I had to leave our family back at hynes and create a new one at Golf. I remember being intimidated by the 8th graders and imagined how it would be to "rule the school". 6th grade was a blast from learning about the Medieval times to reading Sadako 100 paper planes. 7th grade was also very memorable, our school trips to Springfield and Camp McLean will always replay in the back of my mind. Now as I stand here today as a graduate of Golf Middles school's 8th grade class of 2017, I couldn't feel more blessed for all I've been through. I would like to thank my family for supporting me through all my hardships and district 67 for structuring me into the young woman I am today. As we leave here today fellow classmates let's not forget about our bound, and do as we did entertaining Golf, but at Niles north. Let's create an even bigger family with different people and stick together through thick and thin. Yes arguments may appear, but family gets through everything. Thank you parents, faculty and staff, and the class of 2017.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice speech - best of luck to you in high school!

    ReplyDelete