About me

Monday, April 10, 2017

I am writing a tribute to my sister Daniella Odisho. My sister is beautiful, smart,and kind. She has made me the person who I am today. She always helps and encourages me to follow my dreams in anything I want to do. She helps me with homework and if I am not doing good in school she always tries to help. She not only helps me with school stuff but also girl things.  At times I want to kill her because she could be so annoying but no matter what I love her and wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for her. I would like to thank my sister Daniella Odisho for everything she has ever done for me.

3 comments:

  1. thats so sweet of you natsha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet entry about your sister! I'm sure she is proud of you, too!

    ReplyDelete