About me

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Get Out is one of those scary and interesting movies you will ever watch. It starts off with a young African American man and his white girlfriend Rose going on a trip to meet her parents in a town full of white people.  When they get to Rose's parents house Chris ( Rose boyfriend) notices African American workers. One was named Georgia and the the other one was Walter. They both acted oddly strange and unusually.  Later on in the movie Chris realizes that Rose is mother has been hypnotizing the whole time so he to told Rose they needed to get out. While Chris was trying to get out and Rose was "looking for the keys" Chris realizes Rose has been part of this game as well. Chris fought through all of them to get out. It was a intense but also funny at the end when Chris is friend comes and saves him since he had been worried about him for the past couple of days.

I thought this movie was very horrific. It really got me out of my seat and I wanted to know is what happened next. I think this movie will get everyone feeling this way but at times there will be some laughter.

1 comment:

  1. You are braver than I. Can't say I've seen too many horror movies. I think its good though when they add some humor into them.

    ReplyDelete